We have created a dedicated Global Network Team, vastly experienced and knowledgeable in every step of the supply chain logistics serving flexitank and isotank markets.
Find a bulk liquid logistics specialist in your country or that of your supplier or customer to advise on and offer the best value for money bulk liquid transport solution on your chosen route.
Know you will be in the best hands from local experts wherever you need them, without being obliged to depend on a costly multinational operator.
PBLA Partners have developed strategic partnerships with global suppliers to deliver safe and predictable performance each and every time.
Our global reach extends to 5 Continents serving all major markets.
We have a permanent stock of tanks in major markets to offer a fast response time for our customers. Tanks range from 16,000 to 24,000 litres in capacity depending on density of product to be transported and weight restrictions at destination.
Receive training to load and discharge Flexitanks and Isotanks if required
Our members offer personalized service and equipment, with the following variations and possibilities:
- Top and/or bottom loading with 3” or 4” Camlock valves
- EVOH (oxygen barriers) specially conceived for the transport of wine, juices and other beverages
- Aluminium foil barriers for hygroscopic (humidity sensitive) products
- Centre vents
- Aseptic flexitank solutions for fruit and vegetable juices and mineral water
- Isothermal container insulation for flexitanks
- Heater Pads (steam heating systems for high melting point products)
- All flexitanks used and their manufacturing plants have the following certifications: FDA, Kosher, COA, ISO 9001, FSSC 22000, ISO 22000:2005, COA 2016, AAR & COA Rail impact test approval.
Product Groups and Industries Served
Food & Beverages
Fruit Juices and concentrates
Rice Bran Oil
Soya Bean Oil
Water (Potable and Mineral)
Industrial and Chemical Products
Fuel additives (incl. AdBlue)
Tall Oil Fatty Acid